Dear Parents and Carers,
We are making plans to begin re-opening the nursery in June. We are putting all appropriate safety measures in place to try to reduce the risk of infection and to try to keep your child safe. At this time, we can only offer part time places to children who are due to start school in September. We are unable to offer full day care.
The nursery will look very different as the children will no longer be allowed to play with alot of the play equipment as this could possibly spread the infection. Your child will be in a small group and will remain in that group at all times. They will be with one keyworker.
If your child is not confident to be left at the gate, we will not be able to accept them due to the risk of infection to staff and other children.
You're child will NOT lose their nursery place if you decide to keep them at home.
Please contact myself or Penny if you require a place or would like to discuss this further.